1710 Hwy 14 West
Janesville, WI 53545
Used 2017 Heartland Torque XLT TQ T30
Step inside the front entrance door of this Torque XLT T30 toy hauler travel trailer by Heartland RV and see how open and spacious it is with double slide outs, and 10' of toy parking garage space.
To the left of the entrance you will find the kitchen area where there is a slide with a three burner range, and refrigerator. The double kitchen sink is within a counter peninsula along with a pantry. The other slide features a sofa and a table. You can enjoy your meals seated here, or relax and watch television if you add one located along the front of the living area.
In the front bedroom there is a king bed with nightstands and wardrobe storage. At the foot of the bed the TV cabinet from the living area can be swiveled into the bedroom so you can watch while relaxing in bed. As you head toward the rear of the trailer the bathroom is on the left side. Inside the bathroom there is a toilet, a corner shower, sink, and medicine cabinet. There is also a door from the bathroom which will lead you into the garage area.
The garage provides 10' of space for your off-road toys and gear. After your things are unloaded you can set up the optional queen bed with bench seat option if you chose it for more seating during the day, and sleeping space at night. You will also find another entrance door from the outside in the garage, so after your things are unloaded you can have easy access to the garage without using the rear ramp door, plus so much more!
Great TrailerOur first trip in the trailer was great! It's a little hard to see but this is our 1st night camping in the Outback. We are parked under the largest hockey stick in the world in the town of Duncan! - Kelly
Our Price: $29,988
|Length||34 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 7 in|
|Hitch Weight||1075 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9999 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8100 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||63 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||63 gals|
|Tire Size||ST235/80R16 LR E|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Axle Weight||5200 lbs|
|Garage Size||10 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||48|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.